The 5 Best Charcoal Grill Reviews 2020 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Some Tips to Choose The Best Charcoal Grill
As we all know, having a barbecue party is a lot of fun. You can have a wonderful time with your family and friends in a relaxed and comfortable environment while talking almost about everything. Barbecue time had been used by many families to tighten the family bond. It is also the time and place for you to introduce and perform your cooking skill as a grill master and receive credits from it. Therefore, in order to be able to have the best time, it is necessary to provide any necessary equipment that can support your activity. When you think of barbecue, it is natural to think of charcoal grill as your first thought. Even though the opinion may vary among people, but some agree that having charcoal grill gives additional tough to the grilling itself. If you choose to have charcoal grill, then there are few tips that you should know to buy the best charcoal grill.
Size does matter in choosing charcoal grill or best small charcoal grill. If you’re a small family and only want to have barbecue for your own, then it is better to choose small grill. However, if you’re a type of social person who likes to invites friends and relatives to come over and spend some times together, then it is preferable to buy the larger ones since it will be easier for you to cook in large portion which will not take lots of time to cook.
Since the best charcoal grills are quite expensive comparing to best natural gas grills or best 2 burner gas grill, you might want to buy good quality ones so it can last longer. Try choosing stainless steel ones or other materials that can last longer. Of course, you also need to figure out the maintenance job too. Therefore, choose a charcoal grill that is easy to clean. Since it is already known that charcoal grill produce lots of smoke and ashes, there will be lots of work to do to clean them before you put them in storage. You certainly won’t waste lots of your time by cleaning the grill after a great party isn’t?
If you don’t know much about charcoal grill, the best way to start is by buying a well known brand. This will at least make sure that you have a good quality charcoal grill in your hand. Not only that, you need to make sure that you’ll be able to get help from the customer service easily since you never know what kind of trouble that you may get into later on. A well known brand usually able to cover this section since most of them have good customer support and great quality manufacture too since they have to keep their reputation alive.
So, if you have no idea at all in what kind of charcoal grill you need to buy, the safest way is to buy the branded one. This is also useful if you plan to buy them online since branded item usually easier to find and you’ll be able to have price comparison and buy the one that is according to your budget and need.
- Purchase a Charcoal Chimney Starter. Charcoal Chimney Starters allow you to easily start your charcoals quickly without lighter fluid.
- Think about where you’ll keep your grill. If you intend to leave your grill outside, you’ll likely want to purchase a grill made with heavy-gauge steel, stainless steel or some other type of durable material(s). Regardless of where you keep your grill or what it is made of, it is still a great idea to purchase a cover to mitigate corrosion and rust.
- Try to find charcoal grills with air vents above and beneath the cooking area. These vents allow for improved temperature control. In addition, try to find grills with vents that close completely. This will allow the grill cool off more rapidly.
- Consider a grill with a hinged cooking grate. These hinged grates make it very easy to add more charcoal (if needed) while cooking. It is also a crucial feature if you intend to slowly grill food.
- Think about how easily the grill can be cleaned. Cleaning charcoal grills can become a hassle, so ensure that your grill has a tray for simple disposal or some other type of easy cleaning method.
- On portable charcoal grills, try to find a grill with a locking lid. This is critical to mitigate spills as you transport the grill.
- A grill needs to be durable and easy to use.
- The size should be adequate for tasks. If you will normally cook for a large family, the grill should be large enough for a steak or burger per person. 300 square inches is the minimum acceptable size for any grill. A 22 ½ diameter grill is 363 square inches of cooking space. 500 square inches of cooking space is a minimum for entertaining.
- If the grill is going to be stored outside, it should be made of a heavy gage metal or stainless steel if you expect it to last more than one season. A protective cover is always a good idea.
- Vents should be above and below the cooking grid. Vents that can completely close will extinguish the fire and possibly allow briquettes to be used another time. The ability to extinguish the fire quickly also means the grill takes less time to cool which is safer.
- A cooking grate that has openings large enough to add charcoal or a hinged grate is important especially if you want to slow grill and must add charcoal periodically.
- An ash collection system is important for cleaning. Some grills have slide-out trays making ash removal even easier.
- A portable grill needs a lid that latches to prevent ashes and coals from spilling while being transported.
Top 5 Best Charcoal Grill Reviews 2020
The best grilling process should be safe and accident-free. Here are 4 quick tips:
- Keep a fire extinguisher at reach during grilling
- Check the grill hoses for leakage
- Keep flammables away during grill
- Don’t leave grill unattended, even for awhile!
I hope with our sharing about the best charcoal grill in our Sei Restaurant, you will find the suitable one for your wonderful time with family and friends enjoying food and beer at the weekend. You can share with us your feedback and experience as well as your opinion about your flat top grill, charcoal grills, propane smoker, electric grill or smoker grill combo. We will try to provide more valuable reviews and deliver all the best things to you.
Read more our recommended articles:
Best Gas Grills Under 500 Review 2020
Best Gas Grill Under 1000 Review 2020
Best Gas Grills Review 2020
The best propane grill Review 2020 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide